Friday, January 2, 2009

WOW 2008 is gone already!! What a great year! But 2009 is here and we're so ready for it!!

Hello!!
2008 flew past without warning. It has definitely been a year that was constantly changing.
We went from no contact at all with Caleb in the beginning of 2008, to having over nights!! Ray and I both turned 21, which completely fathoms me because I did more partying when it was illegal than now when we're aloud! lol oh well does that mean we're getting old?! July was a memorable month, we got engaged and Ray got the job offer with Ryko which changed our lives forever! August we moved to a little podunk town that know one knows of.... but its ok I like our apartment! September was a fun month, it was my birthday (so how could it not be a great month!!) and I got a job offer with EBSCO! October Caleb turned one!! So we had his birthday party!! and we got overnights! (which we are very thankful for) Halloween was amazing! We looked so awesome in our costumes! November flew by! I don't even really remember that month... it was just gone in a flash! December, December, December. That was the hardest month of the year! But thankfully we're getting back on track and 2009 is going to be awesome!

So now the big planning begins! April is coming fast (not fast enough) and we have to start planning our wedding and family trip!! I have the most amazing mom, she is taking care of the wedding portion of the trip! (along with my sisters of course) All I know is that the officiant is taken care of, and he has an idea for a location. I'm sure there are other things but I am not sure what is set in stone yet! lol Its definitely not going to be a traditional wedding, but if you knew Ray and I we're not exactly traditional kind of people! We're renting a beautiful house in St. Augustine, it has the most amazing pool. The pool is surrounded by stone! It has a bar inside the water, and a sucluded hot tube!! The best part of the house is that there is an In-law Suite, that is our home away from home!! lol

We are in the process of sending out letters explaining our plans and asking people to join us. I'm not sure how many people will, but I definitely feel the more the merrier!!

Well I have to get on with my day now!
Thanks for reading my blog.
Have a wonderful year in 2009!! Do it better than 2008! Make improvements!!!

No comments: