Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life is a high way...I wanna ride it.. all night long!



So, the wedding plans are still at the same point they were at in September. We may have found a photographer.. but we have to check the budget first. When I think about the wedding it gets my stomach all butterfly-e (thats a word now!! lol) I'm not nervous to get married just nervous about the day. I just keep hoping everything goes smoothly. I'm sure that's every brides thought...

So we moved about an hour from my family, and that has been really hard on me lately. It's not that I'm unhappy with where we moved just that my family isn't out here.. I miss having someone always around.. and having someone to just do random girlie things! I love living with Ray its just sometimes you need your girl time! So I appoligize to Ray now cause I have been a little emotional lately... its just that I miss my momma and dad.. and my sisters and all the kids! When you live at home and you've had a really stressful day its soooo easy to say.. i can't wait to get the hell out of here! lol but once your gone a part of you misses that drama-filled-hectic-mental-institution!! lol
The holidays are coming and my ultimate organized sister (frannie) is already shopping... If i could just have an ounce of her motivation I would be %100 better off in life!! lol Nikki is having a halloween party and I CAN'T WAIT!! PARTY ON WAYNE! Tiff is still being a rockstar!! thats her tho.. if i wasn't soooo impatient about growing up.. i think i would be right there with her!! lol maybe i can't hang like she can.. but i can damn sure try!!
My dad is having a really hard time right now... it just seems to be one thing after another with him.. and it breaks my heart.. he has always been the man that NEVER i mean NEVER took off work for anything.. and was always working on something and getting things done. Well now they are saying that he might have emphsyma. That makes me sick to think about what he is going through.. how could someone who is so dedicated to making a life for his family just have the worst things happen to him. it just doesn't seem fair. I could just cry all day long about everything that has happened to him in the last 5 years... its just been one shitty year after another...
On a happy note!!! Today Ray was (finally) granted overnights!!! Now we can try and live a normal life!! lol So this weekend is the first weekend Caleb will sleep at home with us!! wish us luck!! lol
This was kind of a boring one.. but what can I say I live a boring life!! lol j/k
ITS ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Love you all
xoxo
K.Marie

2 comments:

shelby1232 said...

Love you seeeester!!!!

nrigsby said...

Man I had a nice comment all typed up then I could not remember my password, so I had to recover it,
but I am excited for out party too! You are 100% right when you say that the things happening to daddy are just not fair, just keep praying and God will take care of him. Woo Hoo for overnights, give Caleb a kiss for me!
Love you