Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is weird!! who's gonna read it!! lmao!!

hey everyone!!
this IS fun!!
ok since we only live once i plan on living life to the fullest!! lol idk exactly what that means right now... but i fully plan on it!! First, I am going to try my HARDEST to not listen or care when people talk bad about me... and about what people who don't matter say about me... as along as my family accepts me then that is all that matters. Second, I am going to smile everyday because the people that I surround myself with are the people who love me! Lastly/Third, I am going to have an amazing wedding... you only get married once and why not have the wedding that you dreamed of when you were a little girl. I know that I am marrying the love of my life, prince charming of my dreams, so why not!!? My sisters right now... i know for sure are saying or thinking... eww gross!! lmao... but its ok!! because i know thats how they feel about the person they have found too... my goal in life is to be fair, and to be a great wife... i don't care what goes on outside of our home as long as we have love what does it matter!!!! I don't know really what else right now....
God bless everyone.... drive carefully no matter the day!!! love everyone in your life.. who knows when their going to leave it....
every night talk to angel... my family will know what that means!!
love you all

3 comments:

MOON said...

very well said i love it baby

nrigsby said...

First off I think you will be a great wife, you and Ray are amazing together!! You should have no worries there!! Its hard to pinpoint things in your life that you should change until it is too late, so I must say you did a great job blogging!!! Love you! oh and PS I talk to Angel all the time ☺ ♥♥♥♥

shelby1232 said...

Hey, cool blog.
I am looking forward to hearing all about the wedding stuff. I think this will be a great place for you to post all the updates on the big day. And might be fun if you post all about differant wedding type products you use. Even testimonials on the photographer, dj, food, location, etc.... KWIM????